Copy of Untitled
Register For Class: https://get.mndbdy.ly/6zAE4INHH6
As a friendly reminder classes will be limited to 15 athletes per class. You must register for class to attend.
Clean and Jerk Complex
1 Pausing Hang Squat Clean (2s in catch position)
1 Hang Squat Clean
1 Split Jerk / Push Jerk
All %’s based on 1RM Clean and Jerk:
Set 1: 60%
Set 2: 63%
Set 3: 66%
Set 4: 69%
Set 5 72%
Set 6 75%
IN TIME REMAINING:
Back Extensions/Barbell Good Morning
Spend time doing position work with a PVC Pipe or Empty Barbell working on your weaker lift of Split Jerk or Hang Squat Clean.
HANG SQUAT CLEAN
- With shoulders back and down, we want to take the bar to our above the knee position.
- Keep knuckles down and “peel” the upper part of our back to the wall behind us.
- We want to keep our knees bent during this and feet flat allowing us to find the power position.
- This will result in our bent knees drifting forward as our torso goes vertical.
- We finish with sending the bar up explosively and meeting the bar at its highest point and taking it to the bottom of our squat and back ups.
- Our eyes are slightly above the horizon the entire time.
- We want to have a vertical torso during the initial dip drive.
- As we explode up, we want to focus on driving the bar straight up pulling our head out of the way.
- As the bar goes up, we want to use the weight of the bar to push ourselves down under the bar.
- We want our back foot to land just before the front foot does.
- We then want to push off that back foot to bring our center mass directly under the bar.
- Once balanced, we will bring our front foot back followed by our rear foot forward to finish the lift.
No Class, next available class is tomorrow at 8:00am.
SweatFest is a 45 minute high-intensity cardio class. Workouts combine simple body weight, gymnastics, rowing, and light lifting movements for a high-energy workout. Short, sweet, super sweaty full-body workout! SweatFest is for everyone. No on-boarding or CrossFit experience needed.
Monday - Thursday: 6:30pm
DO MORE. BE MORE. GIVE MORE. LIVE MORE.