This past week, we had some major accomplishments in both a named workout, “Randy”, in the rope climb and Muscle Up departments (see previous post for props to Marco, Ox, and Ben for completing their first MU WOD… or just right there… *slaps forehead*), and in a couple random areas. Here are the new records that were set this past week:
“Randy” (75 Power Snatches for time) PRs
- Sebastian 3:42
- Wendy 7:55
- Krick 7:22
- Maz did his first four ever;
- Jason completed seven rope climbs for the first time;
- Alisha finished her first rope climb;
- Brianna a.k.a. “Monkey” (age 4) climbed to the very top!
- Silver completed a weighted pull up at 59k;
- Matt L. PR’d on his OHS at 115k;
- We graduated a new Foundations class! (Be sure to introduce yourself to new faces.)
To cap off all of the PRing this past week, we spent some time working on our Push Ups, Rowing, Push Presses, and Walking Lunges on Saturday. Then to begin the new week, we did some Snatch work and Deadhang Pull Ups in the strength, and did some serious cardio with WOD consisting entirely of Double Unders and Running.
Nice work to everyone on their accomplishments and to everyone on their efforts this past weekend! Looking forward to see what this week brings.
SIDENOTE: LuRong Challengers, we’ve got one week down! If you still need to get your measurements/pictures, please let me know. We’ve got to submit them all by Saturday, September 29th at midnight.