We have to give a HUGE “Thank You” to all of our coaches who helped us out last week while Matt and I were away. We also have to say “Thanks” to all our great members for still working hard while we were out of town, not that we were worried about it though.
I say this because as soon as I entered the gym yesterday, there were additional notes on the “PR Section” on the whiteboard from our week away. As tradition, it is only appropriate that we acknowledge those accomplishments on the blog too.
Congrats to all of those who PR’d last week (or perhaps even the week before) and special shout outs go to:
- Steve-O for doing a 16.7 second handstand hold and for walking 12.5 feet on his hands;
- Lawson for making up Isabel and taking her down in 3:46;
- Jess for her 22 second handstand hold and then 21 foot walk across the gym, AND she did her first bar muscle up;
- Dave Marshall for being awesome (or for losing 7 awesome points, as someone noted);
- Mary Jo, Matt Jones, Kendra, and Andrew M. all did their first rope climb;
- Eliza, a CrossFit Kids member, did her first rope climb as well;
- Maddy for doing her first pull up;
- Dawson for sticking his first ever muscle up on the rings.
Congratulations to all of you guys! Apparently even when the cats are away, the AMRAP mice still play hard.