Our SweatFest, bootcamp program, is a great avenue for all athletes who wish to build up their endurance or simply get in a whole body workout.
SweatFest is a co-ed bootcamp class, consisting of a 10-15 minute warm up and movement demonstration; a 20+ minute workout; and a 10 minute cool down. It consists of workouts primarily doing bodyweight movements with the occasional light weight.
It is offered 5 days a week. The schedule is as follows:
- Mon. at 6:30 p.m.
- Tues. at 6:30 p.m.
- Wed. at 6:30 p.m.
- Thurs. at 6:30 p.m.
- Sat. at 8 a.m.
The rates for SweatFest are as follows:
- Unlimited members – +$20 (up to 20 classes/month)
- Unlimited Couple’s membership – $225 + $20/participant
- “3 Times per Week CrossFit” + Unlimited SweatFest – +$30
- 10-session punchcard (2-month expiration) – $75
- 20-session punchcard (4-month expiration) – $135 (2 free classes)
With the SweatFest membership, you will receive not only a month’s set of great workouts. Members will also participate in supplementary “Cash Out” workout, focusing on arms, abdominals, legs, glutes, etc, as well as a post-workout flexibility and mobility work.
Interested participants are able to try SweatFest for FREE. Simply come to one of our classes 10-15 minutes prior to the start to fill out some preliminary paperwork and to become acquainted with our facility, our coach, and the movements for that day. For more information, please contact Brittany at email@example.com or visit us online!
Change the Addiction Fitness Challenge
The Change the Addiction Fitness Challenge is for anyone looking to add something to their traditional training routine prior to the start of the holidays. It is open to any of our CrossFit AMRAP and/or SweatFest members but equally as important, it is designed for those outside of traditional CrossFit programming.
The Challenge is 6-weeks long, from January 14th through February 24th. Included in the Challenge are one-on-one interviews to determine health goals, nutritional guidance, discounts on food and supplement products, great workouts, and the accountability one needs to continue working on a better you.
Upon registration, participants will be asked to set up an entry health interview, where they will record their initial weight and measurements as well as set 2-3 goals for the Challenge duration. Once the Challenge begins, participants will come in to workout as well as meet with one of our coaches on a weekly basis to check in with their health and fitness goals.
Participants will also receive:
- A “Must Have” pantry list and grocery guide
- Entry into our private FB group
- Daily encouragement and motivational posts
- Home workouts for non-gym days
- Discounts on protein supplements
In addition to staff support and health and weight loss tools, participants will also receive 6-weeks of challenging, yet accessible workouts.
There will be 3 levels of workout scaling and modifications available to all participants. These levels include:
Level I: Level I athletes are considered those who are just beginning an exercise program. These athletes may be looking to improve their general wellness as well as lose weight.
Level II: Level II athletes are those who exercise 1-3 times per week or those who took some time off from their typical workout regimen for reasons such as injury, pregnancy, or work/life related issues.
Level III: Level III are considered those that follow a regular workout regimen 4-6 days per week and are looking for a program to amp up their traditional training schedule with HIIT and endurance-based workouts.
All levels of athletes are able to attend any of our scheduled classes throughout the duration of the Challenge. The Change the Addiction Challenge classes will be held on the following days/times:
Day Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 10:30 a.m.; Saturday at 8 a.m.
Evening Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
Important Dates, Cost, & Contact Information
Here are some important dates regarding the Challenge:
- Registration Opens: Fri., Nov. 23rd
- Registration Closes: Sun., Jan. 13th
- Initial Health Interview: January 7th – 13th
- Challenge Begins: Mon., Jan. 14th
- Challenge Ends: Sun., Feb. 24th
Here is the pricing structure for The Change the Addiction [CTA] Fitness Challenge:
- Regular CTA Membership PRE-SALE… $250 until Wed., Jan. 2nd
- *Regular CTA Membership… $300
- **CrossFit AMRAP Member… $75
- **SweatFest Member… $50
- Note: Groupon SweatFest members excluded from offer.
- CTA Membership + 1 Personal Training/Week… $450
- Online Accountability… $75
- This includes weekly check-ins, nutrition guidance, and access to our private group but does not include on-site workouts.
*Payment plans are available.
**Membership must be in good standing
REGISTER HERE: Change the Addiction
For more information regarding the Challenge, please contact either Lisa Corsiglia at firstname.lastname@example.org or Brittany Lohmann at email@example.com.