Our SweatFest, bootcamp program, is a great avenue for all athletes who wish to build up their endurance or simply get in a whole body workout.
SweatFest is a co-ed bootcamp class, consisting of a 10-15 minute warm up and movement demonstration; a 20-25 minute workout; and a 10 minute cool down. It consists of workouts primarily doing bodyweight movements with the occasional light weight.
It is offered 5 days a week. The schedule is as follows:
- Mon. at 8 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Tues. at 6:30 p.m.
- Wed. at 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Thurs. at 6:30 p.m.
- Fri. at 8 a.m.
- Sat. at 8 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
The rates for SweatFest are as follows:
- Unlimited members – +$20 (up to 20 classes/month)
- Unlimited Couple’s membership – $225 + $20/participant
- “3 Times per Week CrossFit” + Unlimited SweatFest – +$30
- 10-session punchcard (2-month expiration) – $75
- 20-session punchcard (4-month expiration) – $135 (2 free classes)
With the SweatFest membership, you will receive not only a month’s set of great workouts. Beginning this summer, members will also have free, unlimited access to the following options and/or supplementary programs: a 30-Day Challenge (e.g. 30-days of additional ab work), 30-Day Diet Challenge; and a post-workout and ROMWOD “cash outs”.
Interested participants are able to try SweatFest for FREE. Simply come to one of our classes 10-15 minutes prior to the start to fill out some preliminary paperwork and to become acquainted with our facility, our coach, and the movements for that day. For more information, please contact Brittany at firstname.lastname@example.org.