SweatFest is held on Monday at 10:30 a.m., Wednesday evenings at 6:30 p.m., and Saturday morning at 8:00 a.m. It is a 45-minute class consisting of body weight movements, endurance training, and light to no weights to provide athletes with a cardio burst.
Each class includes:
- a 10-15 minute warm up & movement demonstration;
- a 20-25 minute workout;
- and a 10 minute cool down.
*The rates for SweatFest are the following:
- FREE for CrossFit Unlimited Members
- $5/class for “3x Per Week” Members
- $75 for a 10-Visit Punchcard
- $10/class Drop-in Rate for non-CrossFit AMRAP Members
Interested members are able to try SweatFest for FREE. Simply come to one of our three classes 10-15 minutes prior to the start to fill out some preliminary paperwork and to become acquainted with our facility, our coach, and the movements for that day. For more information, please contact Brittany at email@example.com.
*Monthly rates are available.