CrossFit For Sport is a strength and conditioning program for young athletes and the primary P.E. programs for many schools. It is used by athletes of all kinds, martial artists and by kids whose parents want them to grow up with a general love of fitness. All children, regardless of whether or not their parents are members at CrossFit AMRAP, are invited to attend.
At CrossFit AMRAP, we have two training options available to children and teens:
- CrossFit for Sport (Children ages 10-18)
- Private Team/Individual Sport Performance Training
For more information about each one of our training options, continue reading below.
CrossFit for Sport
CrossFit For Sport [CF4S] is a program designed for young athletes, ages 10-18. The regimen includes a supervised and individually specialized, strategic light to moderate weightlifting program. It also includes workouts designed to improve a young athlete’s overall skill set in areas such as balance, coordination, strength, power, agility, speed, flexibility, stamina, accuracy, and endurance.
CrossFit For Sport is designed and implemented with one goal in mind – to make young athletes better prepared for their given sport(s). It achieves this goal through proper, strategic programming and its injury prevention methods.
Classes are held Mondays and Wednesday at 3:30-4:15 p.m. until June 5th. Beginning the week of June 10th through August 9th, classes will be held Monday – Thursday at 10:15 – 11:00 a.m.
- 4 Private 1-on-1 session – $120
- Must be completed by all new members that are new to CrossFit, prior to signing into the program.
- By the end of the foundation sessions you will be versed in the core movements of our program and how our program is run within our doors.
- 12-Class Punchcard (2 month expiration) – $125
- 6-Class Punchcard (2 month expiration) – $75
- 1-month Unlimited (1 month expiration) -$100
Family Discount, If parent is a member or each additional child
- 12-Class Punchcard (2 month expiration) – $90
- 1-month Unlimited (1 month expiration) – $80
Javier Babin, Head Coach
Private Team/Individual Sport Performance Training
CrossFit AMRAP offers sport perfomance (strength and conditioning) to teams and individuals wishing to prepare for their upcoming seasons. The CrossFit program is designed to improve individual athletes in ten fitness domains, including speed, agility, power, strength, coordination, balance, stamina, endurance, accuracy, and flexibility.
The Team/Individual Sport Performance Training camps are personalized sessions to each individual or team. Five or more participants are required in order to establish a group training session. Dates and times will be determined by the participants. Please contact Javier for more information about scheduling and pricing.
For more information about any of the events/classes mentioned on this page, or to register your child for future sessions, please contact:
PHONE: (815) 631-1657