CrossFit Kids is a strength and conditioning program for young athletes and the primary P.E. programs for many schools. It is used by athletes of all kinds, martial artists and by kids whose parents want them to grow up with a general love of fitness. All children, regardless of whether or not their parents are members at CrossFit AMRAP, are invited to attend.
At CrossFit AMRAP, we have four training options available to children:
- AMRAP Kids Events (Children ages 4-13)
- AMRAP Kids Classes (Children ages 4-13)
- AMRAP Strength & Conditioning (Children *8 and older)
- Younger children may allow to join S&C classes if they can demonstrate the proper body awareness and abilities necessary for light weightlifting.
- Private Team Strength & Conditioning
For more information about each one of our training options, continue reading below.
AMRAP Kids Events
There are currently no special events planned. Check back in future months for our other events!
AMRAP Kids: The Future of Awesome
AMRAP Kids’s classes require children, from ages 4-13, to run, jump, push, pull, throw, climb, lift and tumble safely and efficiently in order to instill an interest in fitness, regardless of whether or not the child plays sports, and to prevent childhood inactivity and obesity.
Here are the current dates for our upcoming CrossFit Kids’ sessions:
- Tues., April 7th
- Tues., April 14th
- Tues., April 21st
All classes will be held from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
AMRAP Strength & Conditioning: Training for the Next Level
Our Strength & Conditioning sessions will introduce children, *ages 8 and up, to introductory strength and conditioning practices, including body weight training as well as light weightlifting.
*Younger children who can demonstrate the necessary body awareness needed for light weight training may be complete a test out to participate in our Strength & Conditioning classes.
Strength & Conditioning participants have the option to attend the regular CrossFit AMRAP Kids’ classes as well as additional Thursday evening classes dedicated solely to older/more advanced athletes.
The dates for our Strength & Conditioning classes include:
- Thurs., April 9th
- Thurs., April 16th
- Thurs., April 23rd
NOTE: Those athletes registered for Strength & Conditioning also have the option to attend the regular AMRAP Kids’ classes in addition to the sessions listed above.
Private Team Strength & Conditioning/Training
CrossFit AMRAP offers strength and conditioning to teams wishing to prepare for their upcoming seasons. The CrossFit program is designed to improve individual athletes in ten fitness domains, including speed, agility, power, strength, coordination, balance, stamina, endurance, accuracy, and flexibility.
The Team Strength & Conditioning camps are personalized sessions to each individual team. Five or more participants are required in order to establish a group training session. Dates and times will be determined by the participants.
- CrossFit Kids & AMRAP Strength & Conditioning (6 classes) – $50/child
- CrossFit Kids ONLY (3 classes) – $30/child
- AMRAP Strength & Conditioning ONLY (3 classes) – $30/child
- Drop-in to AMRAP Kids ONLY – $15/child
- NOTE: We ask there be no drop-ins during the Strength & Conditioning classes as the sessions will be progressive.
- CrossFit AMRAP Kids Events – $10/child
- Private Team Strength & Conditioning/Training (Contact Brittany for information about group rates.)
For more information about any of the events/classes mentioned on this page, or to register your child for future sessions, please contact:
PHONE: (815) 685-7717