CrossFit Kids is a strength and conditioning program for young athletes and the primary P.E. programs for many schools. It is used by athletes of all kinds, martial artists and by kids whose parents want them to grow up with a general love of fitness. All children, regardless of whether or not their parents are members at CrossFit AMRAP, are invited to attend.
At CrossFit AMRAP, we have four training options available to children:
- AMRAP Kids Events (Children ages 4-13)
- AMRAP Kids Classes (Children ages 4-13)
- Next Level Training (Children *8 and older)
- Younger children may allow to join Next Level Training if they can demonstrate the proper body awareness and abilities necessary for light weightlifting.
- Team Strength & Conditioning
For more information about each one of our training options, continue reading below.
AMRAP Kids Events
There are currently no special events planned. Check back in future months for our other events!
AMRAP Kids’s classes require children, from ages 4-13, to run, jump, push, pull, throw, climb, lift and tumble safely and efficiently in order to instill an interest in fitness, regardless of whether or not the child plays sports, and to prevent childhood inactivity and obesity.
Here are the current dates for our upcoming CrossFit Kids’ sessions:
- Tues., March 10th
- Tues., March 17th
- Tues., March 24th
Next Level Training
Next Level training will introduce children, *ages 8 and up, to introductory strength and conditioning practices, including body weight training as well as light weightlifting.
*Younger children who can demonstrate the necessary body awareness needed for light weight training may be complete a test out to participate in Next Level training.
Next Level participants have the option to attend the regular CrossFit AMRAP Kids’ classes as well as additional Thursday evening classes dedicated solely to older/more advanced athletes.
The dates for our Next Level training classes include:
- Thurs., March 12th
- Thurs., March 19th
- Thurs., March 26th
NOTE: Those athletes registered for Next Level Training also have the option to attend the regular AMRAP Kids’ classes in addition to the sessions listed above.
CrossFit AMRAP offers strength and conditioning to teams wishing to prepare for their upcoming seasons. The CrossFit program is designed to improve individual athletes in ten fitness domains, including speed, agility, power, strength, coordination, balance, stamina, endurance, accuracy, and flexibility.
The Team Strength/Conditioning camps are personalized sessions to each individual team. Five or more participants are required in order to establish a group training session. Dates and times will be determined by the participants.
- CrossFit Kids & Next Level Training (6 classes) – $50/child
- CrossFit Kids ONLY (3 classes) – $30/child
- Next Level ONLY (3 classes) – $30/child
- Drop-in to AMRAP Kids ONLY – $15/child
- NOTE: We ask there be no drop-ins during the Next Level classes as the sessions will be progressive.
- CrossFit AMRAP Kids Events – $10/child
- Team Strength & Conditioning (Contact Brittany for information about group rates.)
For more information about any of the events/classes mentioned on this page, or to register your child for future sessions, please contact:
PHONE: (815) 685-7717