CrossFit Kids is a strength and conditioning program for young athletes and the primary P.E. programs for many schools. It is used by athletes of all kinds, martial artists and by kids whose parents want them to grow up with a general love of fitness.
CrossFit Kids requires children, from ages 4-14, to run, jump, push, pull, throw, climb, lift and tumble safely and efficiently in order to instill an interest in fitness, regardless of whether or not the child plays sports, and to prevent childhood inactivity and obesity.
The program will be separated into three separate groups: CrossFit Cubbies, for ages 4-5, CrossFit Cubs, for ages 6-8, and CrossFit Bears, for ages 9-14.
CrossFit Kids will be held on Saturday mornings ONLY at the following times:
– 9:00 – 9:30 a.m. (ages 3-5)
– 9:30 – 10:00 a.m. (ages 6-8)
– 10:00 – 10:45 a.m. (ages 9-14)
The Saturday sessions will run through the rest of April and then through the month of April 27 – May 25.
Below are the monthly rates for CrossFit AMRAP’s Kids’ Camps:
- $90… Non-Crystal Lake Residents
- $75… Crystal Lake Resident
- $60… For children whose parents are members at CrossFit AMRAP
- $50… For every additional child/children from the same family
- $15… Universal drop-in fee
If you are interested in signing up for the CrossFit AMRAP Kids program, please feel free to email Brittany at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call 815-685-7717 for more information.